love is like a dream when
it's just me and you
HELLO.

She could have no lasting satisfaction in the company of a person who joined insincerity with ignorance.

Welcome to my blog. Have fun reading the walls of text.
KTHNXBAI.

Thursday, January 29, 2009 @ 11:50 PM
but drenched in vanilla twilight, i'll sit on the front porch all night.
This is what happens to bored people.
Bored people like me.

Unlike any other blogs, where are there for a cause...this...unfortunately, has no cause.
It's just a way of self-satisfaction for an ordinary high school student who has nothing better to do with her time.

Although some would argue against "ordinary". More like insane madwoman.
But that's a story for later.

Anyways.
Have fun reading this. Don't expect much.
I'll probably just blog my thoughts, all the unfairness in the world, and complain about homework.
You know. Like everyone else who blogs for a cause.

loves.