love is like a dream when
it's just me and you
HELLO.

She could have no lasting satisfaction in the company of a person who joined insincerity with ignorance.

Welcome to my blog. Have fun reading the walls of text.
KTHNXBAI.

Sunday, June 7, 2009 @ 12:28 PM
and everytime, you notice me by holding me close and saying sweet things.
"Love is giving someone the power to break your heart and trusting them not to."

It feels like I've been crying over little things lately.
Maybe it's hormones, or maybe it's the stress. Or maybe it the two combined.

But every little word that someone says to me (or maybe what they don't say to me...), I tend to read between the non-existent lines, convinced that I somehow messed things up. Well, I did, but not to that extent. At least, I hope not. '

But yeah.
I'm so glad all these exams are over soon enough. 3 more days and I can relax. Maybe by then, my feelings won't be on this emotional rollercoaster. One heck of a ride to be honest. Makes me feel like crap most of the time too.

On a brighter note, I finally got that external hard-drive that I wanted for ages. Hello extra 320 GB of space! So happy. And guys, a little help.What should I waste my summer on? - Supernatural, The Tudors, Smallville, One Tree Hill, House? Definitely going to catch up with Grey's, Heroes and Gossip Girl. Give me a little shout on the tagboard. Oh, and Salleh's giving me anime, so there's that too. Maybe I have enough on my plate. I'll see.

And I think I should try and attempt to write things again - was planning on entering some short-story competition this year, but didn't have the time to try. Maybe next year I guess?

But for the time being, I should try and revise. Business is so boring in comparison to other subjects though - 100% dreading the stupid exam. Although, I'm actually quite relieved that all my hardest exams are over. Hope I did well on them, praying that I get relatively good grades.

That's all for now.
loves.
anna