love is like a dream when
it's just me and you
HELLO.

She could have no lasting satisfaction in the company of a person who joined insincerity with ignorance.

Welcome to my blog. Have fun reading the walls of text.
KTHNXBAI.

Thursday, July 2, 2009 @ 10:47 PM
we'll write a song that turns off the lights.
Another day has gone and passed again.
And once again, I have pretty much done nothing constructive, although managed to change my PCCW number to 3 (due to all my friends having 3...sometimes it's just cheaper following the crowd).

Yesterday was actually pretty fun; I got to hang out with my homies Pak, Bor and Nik. How awesome is that? Started by hanging out in Central first, but then we soon got bored and migrated to Causeway Bay (like usual). Ate a lot at the Mango Place and Honeymoon Dessert (where Bor announced that the chairs were "too small", and how Americans would just sit on the top since their butts won't fit in...???). Also went with Pak to shop for stuff, since he needed clothes and a tracksuit (which we painfully tried to hunt down in like...a million stores...). Puma store finally saved the day, which was good. Was an awesome day though, really missed Nik and Bor and Pak during my stay in Thailand, so it was good to see them again.

Going out again tomorrow, with Fran, Bor, Nik, Chris, Pak and Kwanko. Watching Transformers 2, then dinner. Hopefully it's good!

Anyways, for you peeps out there who are coming to my random barbeque party, here are the things that I have so DO NOT BRING THESE THINGS. Thank yous.
- Soft drinks, orange juice, fruit punch
- Marshmallows
- Chips
- Meat (you can bring some if you want, but no pork, thanks)
- Digestives (Plain Chocolate ones for smores!)

It'd be great if any of you can bring anything that would amuse 11 people. Card games are fine as long as all 11 of us can be involved.

That's pretty much it for today, and it's getting late.

loves!