love is like a dream when
it's just me and you
HELLO.

She could have no lasting satisfaction in the company of a person who joined insincerity with ignorance.

Welcome to my blog. Have fun reading the walls of text.
KTHNXBAI.

Monday, July 13, 2009 @ 9:10 PM
if you ask me if i love him, i'd lie.
Not much has physically happened lately - apart from that massive barbeque party which destroyed me. I was so worn out by the end of the day...I swear I will never invite that many people again. Let's just stick with 5 or 6 people tops.

Now, on the more unfortunate and emotional side of things...I have no idea what's going on. I guess I'm just typing up all this to word vomit it all out and feel better - I pray to god this helps. So in the past 3 years, I've spent one year liking (loving? although admitting this makes me feel slightly sick...) with this dork. After falling for him, I then proceeded to realise that...he's not exactly the most compatible person with me. We argue about pretty much everything, and he frustrates and hurts me a lot. But as things go, my heart doesn't listen to my brain. After "getting over him", I then proceeded to like two guys that are similar to him, in more ways than one. And then lately, I've been all flustered again...and I don't know what I'm feeling. Do I feel these things for the guy who I know now, the guy who seems a lot more mature and sweeter than the asshole that I liked 2 years ago, or am I still nuts about the boy I fell in love with a few years back? I swear my life sounds more like a soap opera than it actually is. At least, I hope.

So yeah, I'm quite confused lately.

On a brighter side, I'm going to be less bored from next Monday onwards, except I'll be so busy. I'm really worried that I'm not going to have enough time to finish all my homework and all. SO MUCH MATHS TO DO. I'm still like....ages from finishing. Hopefully I'll be done by August 21st...

So that's all for now.
Going to pop down to the plaza for a while.

Loves.