love is like a dream when
it's just me and you
HELLO.

She could have no lasting satisfaction in the company of a person who joined insincerity with ignorance.

Welcome to my blog. Have fun reading the walls of text.
KTHNXBAI.

Wednesday, January 20, 2010 @ 7:45 PM
i don't want to give my heart to you, because i'm afraid of what will happen.
Since I'm procrastinating again, I figured I might as well update my blog. I've been sick this morning, with a fever, and I'm still not feeling that well. Except I should go back to school tomorrow (I hate skipping school, especially since we're expected to catch up with a lot of work lately), and I miss my best friends. They kept me company today, since they went online at every opportunity, and I've been asleep most of the time, but I guess it would've been nice to be with them.

So. There's an Oedipus Rex essay waiting to be written, some extra maths revision wouldn't hurt, plus some French homework. A pile of work, yet I didn't do much today (since I was trying to sleep my sickness and fatigue off), and I'm still procrastinating.

Oh well.

Nothing much happened lately, except the fact that I finally divorced Justin. His whole "you can't disown me anymore than I can disown you" statement made me want to cut the relationship, which I did, and now he's supposedly engaged to Crys, which amuses me. But yeah, that's a relief, since I no longer have to deal with the whole "ANNA LOVES JUSTIN" and "You guys are married!"

But it's still not helping me cope. I've been so tired lately, hence falling ill and swooning (okay, I'm exaggerating a bit here), but it really does feel like I'm just going to collapse, and with an exam on Saturday, collapsing isn't the best idea. I'm already prepared to fail the SAT, since I know I haven't prepared as well as I should have, and I suck at multiple choice.

And things haven't been the greatest lately. He who has been making me happy lately hasn't been doing so these few days. Something happened, but I'm not too sure what, and it's been gnawing at me, bothering me in the deep pits of my stupid brain which won't concentrate at all. Hopefully it'll all be okay by the end of January.

Can't help thinking that this month is my doom.
Maybe it's like...Caesar. Except I don't have a crazy soothsayer to remind me to "Beware the ides of January"

I better get going with that stupid Oedipus Essay.
Is he a victim? Of course. But he's also stupid.

Good night peeps.
Anna's going to concentrate.
Loves.